The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for implementing and following delivery best practices, managing project delivery to ensure quality within scope, timeline, and budget, and growing client relationships.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Apply a disciplined approach to develop requirements, project plans, budgets, schedules, and risk profiles for projects.
- Apply agile and/or iterative development methodologies to projects.
- Oversee all phases of projects from inception to completion and ensure projects are completed within budget and on time.
- Develop work-breakdown structures, project tracking and variance reports.
- Assemble risk management plans and work effort documents.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Provide risk assessment and track potential issues.
- Document test plans and use cases for projects as required.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- SDLC Project Management
- Experience in multiple SDLC Methodologies including SCRUM and Agile
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization, presentation and communication skills
- PMP Certified preferred
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
This position will be for normal business hours.
4th Source is a fast paced, dynamic, growing enterprise and a fun place to work. Candidates must be comfortable working in unstructured and energetic environments, must be good at working with teams and have a positive, get it done attitude.
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws.