Candidates with 3 + years’ experience will be responsible of the development of enterprise applications with SharePoint Technologies
3+ years’ experience working with:
- Tech Stack
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint best practices.
- SharePoint 2013 or higher development
- Extensive Knowledge on creating Sites, Site Columns, Lists, List Views, Site Templates, Wikis Sites, Team Sites and collaboration features.
- Experience with Publishing Site features such as Page Layouts, Publishing Content Types, and site design
- SQL Server Relational Database
- Experience of Software development life cycle
- Creating/documenting test cases.
- Requirements definitions and specifications design.
- Soft skills such as
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Be able to prioritize work.
- Be able to identify risks/issues.
- Self-Sufficiency and proactive due to our client’s features.
- Waterfall preferable.