4th Sourceis currently seeking candidates for the position of Service Desk Specialist for our Tampa, Florida location. This vacancy will be for after hour shifts that can range between the following times: M-F from 4 p.m. to 9 a.m. and 24 by 7 weekends and holidays. Weekend/Holiday shifts are structured in a 12hr format.
The Service Desk Specialist must be an attention to detail individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. In addition, the successful candidate must have good communication skills and be able to manage workloads while driving resolutions for escalated issues. Duties for this complex yet exciting position includes but is not limited to the following:
- Professional communication and feedback when responding to support tickets from system users and upper management within Service Level Agreements
- Capability to multi-task while monitoring multiple streams of communications and alerts across several different platforms, environments, & applications
- Ability to work in a high stress and high paced environment while triaging and resolving support tickets
- Keep support requester updated hourly on the progress of resolving their support ticket
- Ensure all support coming in on emails, phones and conversations is logged in the support system following standard operation procedures
- Document and concisely communicate root cause analysis in both a technical and business level of detail
- Understanding of importance for communication and escalation paths as identified through standard operating procedures
- Quality time management and organizational skills
- 1-2 year Degree in Information Technology or related field or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Basic knowledge and/or experience with software applications (Desired)
- Basic Networking Experience (Desired)
- Basic Database Experience (Desired)
- Customer Service Experience (Desired)
- PL/SQL Experience and/or development experience in Java, Powershell, C++, Perl (Desired)
- General knowledge of invoices, inventory management, and purchasing (Desired)
- Ability to lift to 25lbs and sit for extended periods of time
4th Source is a fast paced, dynamic, growing enterprise and a fun place to work. Candidates must be comfortable working in unstructured and energetic environments, must be good at working with teams and have a positive, get it done attitude.
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws.