4th Source is currently seeking candidates for the position of Senior Project Manager search.
The Senior Project Manager will play a key role in formulating, organizing, and monitoring company projects. This includes maintaining and monitoring project schedule, pricing, and the technical performance. The Senior Project Manager will ensure projects are completed within scope, on time and within budget.
This individual is proficient in strategic guidance to project teams that promote company culture and as well as oversight of progress to ensure that all projects deliver the desired outcome to the organization and its clients.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Direct and coordinate project activities
- Monitor the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company projects
- Contribute in the negotiation of contractual changes and preparation of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts
- Follow up with project team members about completed tasks to ensure client satisfaction
- Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected projects
- Lead and evaluate employees on projects
- Develop and control deadline and deliver within scope, time, and the agreed upon budget
- Apply change, risk, and resource management
- Create and maintain project Action Item Log
- Resolve project’s higher scope issues
- Create status reports for Directors
- Create PMO documentation (Charter, Scope, Assumptions, Risks, Schedule, Time & Costs estimates) for projects and manage to completion
- Capture and distribute project meeting notes
- Gather and document Business Requirements, as needed
- Create and maintain Requirements Traceability Matrix, as needed
- Review/edit formal project deliverables prior to submitting to client (e.g., Basic Design document, Test Strategy, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and skills:
- Documentation skills including non-functional requirements, functional requirements, business rules, and business processes
- Expert knowledge of the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and/or Product Development Life-Cycle (PDLC)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience or background in project management, business requirements documentation, building systems solutions, and deployment of business requirements
- Strong knowledge of Visio and MS Project
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often-changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to be detail-oriented & decisive
- Good organizational skills; able to assemble and present information clearly to audiences
- Balance multiple priorities successfully
- Customer service focus
- General knowledge of Windows-based POS systems
- Ability to understand, configure, and manage complex technology solutions
- Technology background
- Experience with task management systems
- 8+ years of experience as a software development Project Manager
- 1-2 years software support experience
- 1-2 years of experience with various software development methodologies
- 1-2 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- BA/BS in analytics, informatics, computer science, or business and/or equivalent experience preferred
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
On Site Dallas, Texas.
4th Source is a fast paced, dynamic, growing enterprise and a fun place to work. Candidates must be comfortable working in unstructured and energetic environments, must be good at working with teams and have a positive, get it done attitude.
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws.