Recruiter specialized in the process of attraction and selection of talent experienced in Information Technologies on a regional, national and international level.
- Searching and screening IT profiles on different websites and social networks.
- Posting positions on websites and social networks.
- Carry out with the selection process with candidates (first contacts, first interviews, English pre-screening, interviews with clients, etc.)
- Follow up on each applicant process.
- Create and update databases of candidates according to the profile.
- Attend and participate in job fairs and University programs for attracting talent.
- Any other activity required by the position.
- Degree in Psychology or Administration (or has recently finished school).
- 1 year of experience in a similar position (internships or professional practices can count).
- Advanced English.
- Great communication, responsible, and focus on team work.
- Great attitude.
- Open to learn new things and work under pressure.
- Good skills when using of Microsoft Office.
- Experience recruiting IT profiles (Oracle Developers, Java Developer, Tester, etc) is HIGHLY DESIRABLE
Merida, Yucatan (Unfortunately, relocation is not an option with this positions, only local candidates are accepted)
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws.