4th Source is currently seeking candidates for the positionof Pega Lead Business Architect search.
The Pega Lead Architect will collaborate with development teams and 3rd party vendors to ensure design and architecture are aligned with business and system requirements.
Pega Lead Architect is responsible for translating retail customer business requirements into an architectural solutions and documentation and providing business process leadership to the software development team responsible for user interfaces and business workflows.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Lead the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pegasystem software and DCO capabilities.
- Interface directly with the client teams and internal teams to deliver business process flow and user interface requirements like Graphical User Interfaces, Screen and Interface mock-ups.
- Good understanding of design, business rules and architecture around an enterprise retail multi-tier application customer facing system.
- Familiarity working with Technical Design Documents and Functional Design Documents.
- Proactively supports on shore and off shore technology professionals to deliver high quality retail products with minimal defects across software development phases (design, development, testing, implementation, quality control and project management).
- Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
- Communicates technical concepts, problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work with business and solution architect on requirements to develop architecture solutions for merchandising applications for retail customers.
- Keep accurate record of materials used, expected deliverables, and milestones achieved.
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture.
Qualifications and skills:
- 5-7+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong understanding of Pega PRPC concepts.
- Experience with designing and implementing Merchandising System such as Master Data Management System, Ordering System in the Retail industry is a plus.
- Design, Development, Testing and Implementation experience with application technologies, Business Process Management (e.g. PEGA PRPC V7.X), web services (e.g. Spring Framework), databases (Oracle DBMS), cloud platforms (AWS) and associated technologies (e.g. Rest, SCM).
- Expected to work with little or no instruction on day-to-day activities, and general instructions on new activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, business communication and writing skills.
- Capable of technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Detail-oriented and Customer service focus.
- BS Degree with 7 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 5 years of experience
- Pega Certified Business Architect is a Must
- Pega System Architect Certified is a Plus
On Site Dallas, Texas.
4th Source is a fast paced, dynamic, growing enterprise and a fun place to work. Candidates must be comfortable working in unstructured and energetic environments, must be good at working with teams and have a positive, get it done attitude.
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws.