4th Source is currently seeking candidates for the position of Pega Developer/ Architect for Tampa, FL.
4th Source is a fast paced, dynamic, growing enterprise and a fun place to work. Candidates must be comfortable working in unstructured and energetic environments, must be good at working with teams and have a positive, get it done attitude.
The Pega Developer/ Architect will be responsible for the technical implementation of solutions supporting business functionality. The Pega Developer/ Architect will be required to work with multiple teams including but not limited to QA, Release Management, Infrastructure, Project Management and the business.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, leaders and
- Experience with Pegasystems PRPC v7 and frameworks, such as Pega Healthcare
- Demonstrate standards and best practices for a Pega Center of
- Proficient using UI controls, workflow development, declaratives, activities, reports, correspondence and decision rules
- Experience implementing Pega integration services using REST, SOAP,
- Ability to design and build technical solutions using Pegasystems SmartBPM
- Web Services knowledge is required to communicate effectively with the services team; WSDL/HTTP.
- Experience working relational databases and SQL; Oracle PL/SQL is nice to
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Ability to identify risks and issues and propose solutions
- Should have experience integrating components such as web services, frameworks,
- Ability to read and understand procedural language code and translate it into functional technical requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6+ years’ experience
- Pega PRPC v7
- Object Oriented Programing background
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize work
- Ability to identify risks/issues
This position will be for normal business hours
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws. Please submit cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org