As an Intermediate .Net Developer you will design and code several internal and external web applications, working with the business to create custom applications and assisting in short/long-term strategies. This role will be involved in all stages of development while collaborating with various teams to complete projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in all phases of software development from inception to implementation and support.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining web applications and web services that interact with complex databases.
- Collaborates with internal clients to interpret requirements from varied business units and translate into precise business logic.
- Verifies software operation to ensure functional and technical requirements have been satisfied.
- Provides feedback to team on the status of projects.
- Attends product and user meetings as required.
- Work at the highest level of all technical phases of programming; requires a high degree of creative thinking.
- Document all phases of the analysis, design, programming, implementation, and maintenance of technical projects; create user documentation for the utilization of on-line systems, reports, procedures, and training materials.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
3-5 years' experience in the following:
- Hands-on, in-depth knowledge on C#, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework, MVC/MVVM
- .Net Web Development (C# and ASP)
- UI Development
- SQL Server
- Experience on Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess leadership, and excellent problem solving skills
- Be able to identify and escalate risks and issues
- Self-learner and proactive
If you have the following skills it would be a plus:
- Experience with SVN
- Oracle PL/SQL
The position will be for normal business hours.
4th Source is a fast paced, dynamic, growing enterprise and a fun place to work. Candidates must be comfortable working in unstructured and energetic environments, must be good at working with teams and have a positive, get it done attitude.
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws.