Java Developer with 3+ years of experience that will work with other developers and business analysts to design and develop software solutions to address business needs.
3+ years of:
- Solid knowledge on Java 8
- Solid knowledge of the anatomy/architecture of a web application (UI talking to backend via HTTP requests/responses, security basics, etc.)
- Good experience performing DOM manipulations either by hand or with jQuery
- Hands-on experience using Spring (Core and MVC as a minimum) to develop web applications
- Basic experience doing JSP and Servlets
- Hands-on experience on Unit Testing the code using any library such as TestNG, Log4J, Mockito, or similar
- Experience on SDLC methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- US Visa and Passport (preferably)
- Advanced English level, +65% (Speaking & Writing) – Mandatory
- Able to work independently and travel if necessary
- Team oriented with a winning attitude
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue. js
- Apache Cassandra
- Spring Boot
- Experience writing SQL constructs (any flavor of SQL database is fine: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
Merida and Mexico City
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws.