This role is contact to hire and will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining SMART on FHIR applications. Troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve applications. Has knowledge of a variety of healthcare concepts, practices, and procedures, with special knowledge in Cerner. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Performs source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines.
- Leads and coordinates code/peer reviews of single facility or application focused development work to insure it aligns to the business and technical requirements.
- Provides administrative, application development, and unit testing for small to medium complex projects (and support issues) or functional areas of larger projects or programs.
- Provides application development services for support and projects that align to the software development life cycles, organizational governance policies, and industry best practices.
- Establish and maintain connectivity between clinically integrated healthcare providers and other stakeholders.
- Ensures application development deliverables are completed on a time, budget, and quality.
- Researches and recommends appropriate application development best practices, and tools.
- Develop and applies business knowledge in one or more functional areas.
- Additional mandatory skills independent of main technology:
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful services
- Experience with relational databases
- XML, JSON
- Java or .Net
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and make logical business decisions given general guidance.
- Ability to consolidate ideas and collaborate with cross-functional working groups.
- Main technology (any combination of the following):
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 2 years of experience developing applications
- Ability to productively communicate directly with technical and management personnel associated with healthcare providers, employers and vendor partners.
U.S.; Preferred in Memphis, TN
The position will be for normal business hours.
4th Source is a fast paced, dynamic, growing enterprise and a fun place to work. Candidates must be comfortable working in unstructured and energetic environments, must be good at working with teams and have a positive, get it done attitude.
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws.