4th Source is currently seeking candidates for the position for Client Service Manager.
The Client Services Manager is a highly driven, energetic and strategic leader focused entirely on the support of our customers. This position will be responsible for maintaining and managing relationships with multiple customers. The Client Services Manager will partner with Service Delivery ensuring successful project delivery, share project delivery successes, and be the first point of contact for any escalations or commendations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with customer leadership / management, including face to face meetings across multiple US locations
- Coordinate with multiple teams to develop and provide customer monthly and quarterly reporting
- Partner with Service Delivery to ensure project delivery success and handle any service related escalations and commendations
- Partner with Marketing department to share customer success stories as well as develop internal customer facing marketing
- Ability to discern growth opportunities from customer challenges and position our team for addressing
- Develop and track new opportunities with customer and provide regular updates to internal management team
- Develop account plans that detail strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats within customer accounts
- Present account plans to internal leadership / management team
- Build strong relationships with 4th Source Sales, Delivery, Client Services and Leadership teams.
- Develop executive presentations, proposals, statements of work, and other customer facing deliverables.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent professional work experience.
- Three or more years consulting experience with multiple customers. Demonstrated competency in the IT business process, IT management, project management, systems management, information services, process development, and systems development life cycle required.
- Proven track record owning relationships, both internal and external, with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable consulting skills and experience in consulting engagements
- Deep understanding of how to drive value on customer engagements.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients
- Willingness to support all aspects of business development and delivery.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and passion to serve customers and our services teams, exhibiting a personal sense of urgency and capacity to overcome obstacles.
- Proven ability to successfully interface with executives, management, and procurement decision makers.
- Excellent attention to detail, follow-up and organization skills.
- Strong project and people management experience.
- Strategic thinker who enjoys working with customers in a variety of industries.
- The motivation and drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proven self-starter who can work independently as well as within the team setting
- Position requires sitting, standing for long periods.
- Ability to travel.
Tampa, FL, Memphis, TN, Franklin Lakes, NJ or Saint Louis, MO
25% – 50%
The position will be for normal business hours.
4th Source is a fast paced, dynamic, growing enterprise and a fun place to work. Candidates must be comfortable working in unstructured and energetic environments, must be good at working with teams and have a positive, get it done attitude.
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws.