The Business Systems Analyst will play an essential part in streamlining processes with automated solutions for both internal client and external clients. Working closely with the Senior Vice President of Solution Engineering, the successful candidates must also be able to work independently on strategic issues with clients as well as managing fairly complex projects. In addition, the Business Systems Analyst must demonstrate knowledge of business issues and processes as well as IT resources and enabling technologies.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Analyzes data to determine patterns and define solutions to address related issues.
- Provides input into design of new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices and understanding shortcomings or gaps; designing modifications to increase productivity or solve other business problems.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares project reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data and recommend appropriate solutions to develop or processes to change.
- Ability to conduct needs assessments with clients to identify business and marketing requirements to translate into a project plan
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
Tampa, FL, Memphis, TN or St. Louis, MO
25 - 50%
This position will be for normal business hours
4th Source is a fast paced, dynamic, growing enterprise and a fun place to work. Candidates must be comfortable working in unstructured and energetic environments, must be good at working with teams and have a positive, get it done attitude.
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws.