4th Source is currently seeking candidates for the position of Automation Engineer - Intermediate.
This is a contract opportunity which may lead to a full-time position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full delivery (designing, developing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting) of applications to satisfy business requirements.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, hands-on, motivated self-starter who can work independently and mentor team members.
- Should be well versed in testing techniques and be able to produce comprehensive tests for all developed code.
- Participate in system and integrated testing across sub-systems and across different layers of development (mainframe, Cross Browser, Mobile) and multiple line of business.
- Serve as a member of a Scrum development team to deliver technology solutions in an Agile fashion including, but not limited to, sprint planning, complexity analysis, standups, and sprint retrospectives.
- Deliver on Java, J2EE, REST, Cloud, and RDBMS based technologies.
- Translate functional specifications into technical specifications
- At least 6 years of Java/J2EE, web application / service development experience.
- At least 4 years of developing REST and SOAP Web Services development.
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring-MVC, Spring Boot, Jersey API, Node JS, Hibernate implementation.
- Experience with TDD, BDD, JUnit/PowerMockito (or other mocking framework), Cucumber. Automated testing experience strongly preferred.
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins or alternatives.
- Experience working in Agile based Scrum development team - using tools like JIRA, Confluence, and GIT.
- Experience working on Elasticsearch-Logstash-Kibana.
- Database development skills including SQL, relational data design, stored procedures and database performance tuning.
- Experience using Selenium with Java/C# or Python
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Understanding the bigger picture, the established technical frameworks and methodologies in place as well as the business environment in a short time.
- Developing Cloud (Pivotal preferably) based applications.
- Full stack development experience using modern UI stack technologies like Angular, REACT, and Node JS.
- NoSQL databases, mongo db.
Memphis, TN, Orlando, FL, Franklin Lakes, NJ or St. Louis, MO
The position will be for normal business hours.
4th Source is a fast paced, dynamic, growing enterprise and a fun place to work. Candidates must be comfortable working in unstructured and energetic environments, must be good at working with teams and have a positive, get it done attitude.
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws.