4TH SOURCE, INC. is seeking candidates for the position of Application Support Specialist for our Tampa, Florida location to provide critical business system analysis, support, and direction, for multiple applications for client projects.
The Application Support Specialist must be a solutions oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment. In addition, the successful candidate must be able to manage workloads while driving resolutions for escalated issues.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Professional communication and feedback when responding to support tickets from system users and upper management within Service Level Agreements
- Ability to work in a high stress and high paced environment while triaging and resolving support tickets
- Keep support requester updated daily on the progress of resolving their support ticket
- Ensure all support coming in on emails, phones and conversations is logged in the support system following standard operation procedures
- Document and concisely communicate root cause analysis in both a technical and business level of detail
- Understanding of importance for communication and escalation paths as identified through standard operating procedures
- Quality time management and organizational skills
- Any other task or duty as assigned or required
- 2-year Degree in Information Technology or related field or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Knowledge and experience with PL/SQL Oracle
- Basic Networking Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- General knowledge of invoices, inventory management, and purchasing is desired but not a requirement
- Knowledge and experience developing Java applications is desired, not required
- Knowledge and experience with Mule applications is desired, not required
This position will be required to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm, with a possibility of weekends and holidays
4th Source is a fast paced, dynamic, growing enterprise and a fun place to work. Candidates must be comfortable working in unstructured and energetic environments, must be good at working with teams and have a positive, get it done attitude.
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws.