Reports to: Executive Assistant/ Office Manager
As the first person to interact with customers, potential customers, investors, etc., either face-to-face or over the telephone, this position represents the entire company. The successful Administrative Assistant should be committed to supporting the team in continuing to achieve greater levels of success while also growing their own skills.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates clarity, professionalism, and tact in all of their communications.
- Must use proper phone etiquette and be able to communicate in clear verbal and written English.
- Greet visitors in a professional, yet friendly manner.
- Professional and courteous in handling telephone calls.
- Respond to phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Pay attention to the front of the office, and be prepared to help when needed.
- Receive, sort and deliver mail to corresponding departments.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Keep the reception area, conference rooms and kitchen neat at all times.
- Assist Executive Assistant/ Office Manager with catering set up and clean up.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Contributes positively as a member of the team.
- Must have a two- year degree and one-year experience
- Ability to Time Manage effectively
- Can multi-task
- Establish/nurture professional relationships
- Keep calm under pressure and be able to think outside of the box
- Must be computer efficient, including Microsoft Office - to include, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Possess excellent phone skills
- High Level Data Entry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This position will be for normal business hours
4th Source is a fast paced, dynamic, growing enterprise and a fun place to work. Candidates must be comfortable working in unstructured and energetic environments, must be good at working with teams and have a positive, get it done attitude.
4th Source is committed to being an equal opportunity employer in accordance with all federal and state laws.