4th Source begins by gaining a comprehensive understanding of your business so that we can provide a core team that is tailored to fit your unique requirements. The resource mix, experience level and skill sets will all be personalized to your unique needs. The core team will undergo a training program designed by you with best practice input from us and conducted with a mix of onsite instructor-led-training, self service and train-the-trainer approaches. The result is a more manageable development process and greater resource efficiency.
Finding the right IT personnel is only part of the job. 4th Source management must also stay close to understand your project goals and deliverables so we can appropriately manage resources, have new resources available as needed, and provide costing options as your needs expand.
DevXtend™ was designed to directly compete with offshore competition. In reality, we think we out-compete because of the nearshore advantages outlined below:
- Leverage the NAFTA framework and can travel to US client sites without the required H1-B visa
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s Degrees in IS, CS, and/or Business from accredited Mexican Universities
- Are TOEFL tested in written and verbal English
- Understand and program to American business and accounting practices
- Adhere to best practices in Project Management (PMI) and Software Development (RUP)
- Work the same hours that you do
- Can be onsite the very next day